With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic across the world and the increased importance of eating healthy to boost your immunity naturally, we have been trying to source the choicest fruits and vegetables for our diet. As it is universally known, dry fruits are immensely essential in relieving our body from several maladies and ailments while providing it with some of the core nutrients that are not found elsewhere.
With Anjeer/figs, the health and nutrition benefits do not end. From helping you to reduce your weight, manage diabetes and reduce blood pressure, anjeer provides several other benefits like boosting your heart health, strengthening your bones, treating Alzheimer’s disease, and preventing muscular degeneration. With so many benefits in this specific dry fruit, you might be naturally inclined to shop for the best Anjeer brand in India.
However, this is where the problem begins. You will be greeted by thousands of brands and their products claiming to be better than the others. This is where our experts at Nuts and Berries display their mettle. Our health and lifestyle experts at Nuts and Berries believe that your life should contain the promise of great health, well-being, and prosperity and therefore they have put in some hard work to relieve you from your burden. With their careful and targeted research, they have crafted this brilliant piece that contains all the necessary information about the best Anjeer in India and the respective brands and products that dish them out for the public. This article covers the following sections.
Best Brands of Anjeer in India
Buying food or food products online can be a dubious affair. You are confronted with several brands that claim to source the freshest and choicest food products that are not only delectable but also contain the goodness of great health. Sometimes you might find these claims to be authentic, in other instances, you will find these claims to be fraudulent. But we don’t want you to go through those ordeals. Therefore, our food and nutrition experts at Nuts and Berries have come forward to walk you through the entire process. They have done extensive research behind the brands, their offerings, customer service, and licenses and certifications. Eventually, they have curated an assortment of the superbrands that dish out the best Anjeer in India. Have a look.
- Plant N Plate
- Kitchen Jungle
- The Organic Basket
All the above brands can be deserving of the epithet of the best Anjeer brand in India. You will find premium quality Anjeer that are served by these brands with the utmost care and quality-control considerations.
Best Quality Anjeer in India
Finding out the best quality Anjeer in India can prove to be an uphill task. With several brands all claiming to be the best Anjeer brand in India, research becomes imperative when you want the most authentic products that are fresh, unspoiled, and hygienic and contain the promise of good health. Anjeer is one of the most sought-after dry fruits because of its several health benefits and therefore our experts at Nuts and Berries have conducted thorough research to find out the most superlative qualities of Anjeer in the market. Take a look at our selection and go ahead to make an informed purchase.
- Tulsi Dry Figs Anjeer Zaika 500g
- Happilo Premium Afghani Anjeer, 200g
- Plant N Plate Premium Afghani Anjeer, 1000g
- Kitchen Jungle Afghani Anjeer, 250g
- Ancy Dry Fruits Premium Dried Afghani Anjeer, 250g
- Greenfinity Premium Afghani Anjeer, pack of 2, 250g each
- The Organic Basket Premium Afghani Anjeer, 500g
- Neu.Farm Dried Figs/Anjeer (Pack of 2)
Check out these amazing products that are sourced hygienically by keeping all their nutrients locked. These Anjeers pass through a series of quality tests that ensure that only the best products reach the users.
1. Tulsi Dry Figs Anjeer Zaika 500g
Tulsi is one of the most trusted dry fruit and edible nut sellers in India. They without a doubt have the best quality Anjeer in India. They are one of the largest companies and they sell both raw and flavored/processed edibles to their customers.
Tulsi is extremely serious about the packaging and the quality of the product they serve. Different variations of their edibles come from different parts of the world. They also have high hygiene standards and a product-focused approach.
- 100% vegetarian product cultivated in Afghanistan
- 100% natural products
- Rich in sodium, chlorine, vitamin A, etc
- Contains no added sugar, only natural sugar
- Rich in Omega Fatty Acids
- Contains Antioxidants and Vitamin B and B2
- Rich in essential minerals and fibers
2. Happilo Premium Afghani Anjeer, 200g
Afghani Organic Anjeer
Happilo sells the best quality Anjeer in India along with a variety of nuts and other dry fruits. They believe that health is wealth and that healthy food is currently the need of the hour. The packaged Anjeer is sweet, creamy, and lip-smacking.
Happilo has been a well-trusted brand promoting a healthy lifestyle for a long time. They were founded in 2016 and their products are available on almost all leading shopping platforms.
- Gluten-free dried figs
- High in dietary fiber
- Preservative-free and organically dried
- Might help prevent osteoporosis
- Has antibacterial properties
- Has high levels of calcium, sodium, magnesium
- Suitable for vegetarians
3. Plant N Plate Premium Afghani Anjeer, 1000g
Organic and Natural Dried Figs
Plant N Plate is a dry edible-based company that sells a variety of dried products that can be used in our day-to-day lives. From jumbo-sized Dry figs to handpicked dates, they have all of our dry fruit needs.
Plant N Plate easily has an amazing collection of vegetarian snacks and dry fruits. They specialize in Alcohol-Free, humane raised, and dairy-free, hand-selected products which can also help a person switch to a healthier lifestyle.
- 100 % naturally dried figs without addictive
- Has zero preservatives
- Comes in zip-lock pouches, making it easier to store
- Non-GMO product
- Fat-free product
- Contains no amount of glutton
- Contains high levels of potassium
4. Kitchen Jungle Afghani Anjeer, 250g
Premium Quality Hand Selected
Kitchen Jungle has the best Anjeer in India. Their dried figs are specifically hand-selected and are ready to eat. Their Anjeers become an excellent snack to keep the hunger pangs at bay.
Kitchen Jungle is one of the most trusted brands of healthy dried snacks. They also sell premium quality seedless dates and Kashmiri walnuts.
- Has no artificial flavoring
- Rich source of fiber calcium and iron tulsi
- Low in calories
- Fat-free dried figs
- Dried Gluten-free figs
- Can be included in a vegetarian diet
- Rich in essential minerals and vitamins
5. Ancy Dry Fruits Premium Dried Afghani Anjeer, 250g
Premium dried Afghani Anjeer
Ancy Dry fruits have a premium collection of dried fruits and edibles at a very affordable range. The products are 100% natural and are directly packaged from their production area. Ancy ensures that no additives or foreign substances are added to their products.
Ancy packages its products in recommended material and packaging to ensure the freshness of the product and to retain the flavor profile and the nutritional value of the dry fruit.
- Vacuum packed
- Retain the quality and freshness of the anger
- Contains no artificial flavoring or preservatives
- Packaged in a hygienic recommended manner
- More affordable than regular dried figs
- An easy healthy snack
6. Greenfinity Premium Afghani Anjeer, pack of 2, 250g each
Dried Afghani quality figs
Greenfinity has the best Anjeer in India. Their product quality is trusted by several Indian households and Mothers. Greenfinity is the right place to find quality healthy ready-to-eat snacks and titbits.
Greenfinity believes that they work because they have quality. The main motto of this dry fruit company is to help people eat healthier and to ensure the good quality of all of the products they sell. They also sell several fresh Trail mixes, seeds, spices, seasonings, and even a variety of raw and processed dry fruits.
- Premium quality dried figs
- Hand-selected and picked figs
- An agricultural product of Afghanistan
- Free from additives and preservatives
- Good Quality packaging to ensure freshness
- Rich in essential nutrients
7. The Organic Basket Premium Afghani Anjeer, 500g
Organic naturally dried figs
The Organic Basket has the best range of Dry fruits and healthy snacks. They have healthy snacks following the Indian taste and preference. From Raw seed mixes to jumbo bags of pistachios, The organic Basket is every health freak's dream.
Gourmet healthy snacks and low-calorie food is a specialty of The Organic Basket. The products mostly are vegetarian which is suited to the Indian lifestyle.
- Vegetarian Organic Figs
- Rich, moist, and sweet
- Comes in a hygienic stand-up pouch
- Rich in Iron and vitamins
- Might help build a strong immunity
- Contains antioxidants
8. Neu.Farm Dried Figs/Anjeer (Pack of 2)
Premium quality Anjeer
If you want to snack on good quality dried figs then, this is the right brand. Neu. The farm brings you 100% natural Anjeer/Figs. These are considered by many as the best Anjeer in India.
Neu. The farm is one of the best organic dry fruit brands in the current Indian marketing. Selling good quality products for our dry fruit needs is their main motto.
- Rich source of fiber and calcium
- Rich in beneficial nutrients
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B2 enriched
- Contains Calcium, Sodium, and Phosphorus
- Helps weight loss
- Helps to lower cholesterol levels
Health Benefits of Consuming Anjeer
Anjeer or figs are some of the most incredible dry fruits with a range of health benefits. Consuming Anjeer can be beneficial for several parts of your body. It is a natural diuretic, expectorant and laxative. Especially in these trying times when you would want to boost your body immunity and fight harmful microbes and antigens that try to create a ruckus with your system, you should consume Anjeer because of the following benefits it poses.
- Anjeer is beneficial in cleansing the bowels and relieving the body from toxins
- Anjeer is an efficient natural remedy for controlling the blood pressure and keeping it under checks
- Anjeer helps you to sustain weight loss
- Anjeer treats constipation, piles and relieves you from your digestive problems
- According to ancient Ayurvedic principles, Anjeer is a great remedy for treating urinary stones and other urinary conditions
- Anjeer is helpful for strengthening your bones and muscles because of an abundance of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, etc
- Anjeer is also a wonder fruit that is quintessential in improving your heart health
- Medical benefits of Anjeer also include the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Anjeer has been used since time immemorial to treat various sexual dysfunctions like low stamina, erectile dysfunction an sterility
With all these benefits in just one dried fruit, it becomes highly important for you to consume it and get rid of several problems at once!